NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE ONE'S CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENT OF 50 UNITED STATES AND D.C. 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER WHO HAVE AT LEAST ONE CHILD WHO IS BETWEEN THE AGES OF 4-16 AND ENTER FROM WITHIN THE 50 UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SPONSOR: ABC Cable Networks Group, dba Disney Channel, 3800 W. Alameda Avenue, Burbank, CA 91505.
2. ADMINISTRATOR: Ventura Associates International LLC, 60 East 42 Street, New York, NY 10165, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding with respect to this sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes").
3. ENTRY: You may enter this Sweepstakes via the Internet during the period beginning at 12:01:00 P.M., July 2, 2013 and ending at 11:59:59 P.M., August 19, 2013 ("Entry Period"). As a registered member ("Member") of Disney.com, you may enter by logging onto DisneyChannel.com/SummerSweeps ("Website"), logging in with your Member Name and Password and following the "How to Enter" instructions ("Entry"). If you are not a Member, you may become a Member for free by visiting the Website and registering by providing the requested information on the Registration Form through the link on the site: "Not registered?" Upon becoming a Member by registration, you may enter the Sweepstakes by following the above instructions. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Administrator if you change your email address ("Address"). To do so, go to http://register.go.com/go/memberservices/home, log into your Website account with your Member Name and Password, click on "Modify" and follow the instructions on how to change the Address. For purposes of these Official Rules ("Rules"), all times and days are Pacific Time.
4. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received by 11:59:59 P.M., August 19, 2013.Entries are limited to one (1) Entry per person/Address for each day during the Entry Period, regardless of whether one person has more than one Address or more than one person use the same Address. A "day" is defined as beginning at 12:00:00 P.M. and ending at 11:59:59 A.M., except for the first day which will begin at 12:01:00 P.M. Maximum of 49 Entries allowed per person/Address during the Entry Period. In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 3 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Open only to persons, who are, as of Entry, 18 years of age or older, legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States or D.C., (collectively, "Territory"), a Parent of at least one child who is between the ages of 4-16, and are not employees of Sponsor, American Honda Motor Co., Inc. ("Honda") or Administrator; their respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies; or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, "Entities"); nor members of their households or immediate families (defined as Parents, children, siblings, step-parents, step-children, step-siblings and their spouses). Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, "Releasees") are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider, Website or other connections; telephone availability or accessibility; miscommunications; failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure; failed phone, computer hardware or software, failures, technical errors or difficulties; telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant's email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple email accounts to register more Entries than allowed by these Rules may result in disqualification at Administrator's sole discretion. Void where prohibited and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
5. PRIZE: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: Grand Prize consists of:  one (1) 2014 Honda Odyssey EX-L ("Car") and  A three (3) day / two (2) night trip for winner and three (3) guests ("Group") to Los Angeles, California ("City"), on Sponsor-selected dates ("Trip"), consisting of the following elements for the Group: [a] an opportunity to see a private viewing of Teen Beach Movie ("Viewing") and meet Sponsor-selected cast members, Ross Lynch and Maia Mitchell, of Teen Beach Movie, subject to cast availability ("Meet and Greet"); [b] hotel accommodations (one standard room/quad occupancy, including room tax) for two(2) nights; [c] hotel/Site transfers; [d] if winner's residence is located more than two hundred fifty (250) miles from the City, round-trip coach air transportation on a Sponsor-selected carrier between a Sponsor-selected major metropolitan airport near winner's residence ("airport of origin") and a Sponsor-selected major airport in or near the City; but if winner's residence is located two hundred fifty (250) miles or less from the City, then round-trip ground transportation via a Sponsor-selected method between winners' residence and the hotel, and [e] airport/hotel transfers. Approximate retail value ("ARV") of Grand Prize: $40,225 [$35,625 for Vehicle and $4,600 for trip, which will vary depending upon points of departure and destination and seasonal fluctuation of hotel rates and airfares. TEN (10) FIRST PRIZES: one (1) Disney Prize Pack. Includes one (1) each of the following movie themed items:  beach ball,  temporary tattoo sheet,  journal,  flyer,  inflatable surfboard,  tote bag,  leather and iron bracelet,  t-shirt,  water bottle, and  sling bag. (ARV: $250). Total ARV of all prizes: $$42,725. Limit one prize per person/Address. Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for any and all expenses related to the Car apart from its cost and any delivery/freight charges related to its delivery to a Sponsor-selected Honda dealership near winner's residence ("Dealer"), including but not limited to: fees for title, license and registration; insurance; taxes and gasoline, as well as all other expenses relating to the receipt and use of Car, including any travel and transportation costs associated with collecting the vehicle. Car will be delivered with standard equipment, as described above; any upgrades and options are at the sole expense of the Winner. Car color, and other Car options and equipment are to be Sponsor-selected and are subject to availability. At the time Car is delivered, Grand Prize Winner must have a valid driver's license and provide a valid social security number and evidence of insurance ; failure to show same may result in prize forfeiture and selection of an alternate winner. Delivery of Car must be taken from the Dealer on a Sponsor-selected date. If Grand Prize Winner is unable to pick up the Car at the Dealer, an additional delivery fee may apply which will be solely the Grand Prize Winner's responsibility. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the winner's responsibility, and for the Grand Prize Winner, including but not limited to: round trip transportation between the winner's residence and any airport of origin, alcoholic beverages, fax, food, gratuities and tips, insurance, laundry service, merchandise, parking, room service, service charges, souvenirs and telephone calls. Travel, lodging, the Meet and Greet, and the Viewing are subject to availability, certain restrictions, blackout dates and Sponsor's approval. Airline carrier and hotel regulations and conditions apply. Grand Prize Winner must take Trip on Sponsor-selected dates (and Trip must be completed by August 31, 2014), or Trip will be forfeited in its entirety. Travel must be made through Sponsor's agent and Sponsor shall determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. Once the travel schedule has been arranged, it cannot be altered and failure of Grand Prize Winner to follow such schedule shall not obligate Sponsor in any way to provide him/her with alternate arrangements. Releasees are not responsible for airline cancellations or delays. If the actual value of a prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. Any depiction of a prize is for illustrative purposes only. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable, except in the case of the Grand Prize, to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, certificates or prizes. Prize elements may not be separated. Airline tickets issued in conjunction with the Grand Prize are not eligible for frequent flyer miles, and no code share flights may be used. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. All prizes will be awarded provided they are validly claimed by September 30, 2013, after which no alternate winners will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded. Prizes won by an eligible entrant who is a minor in his/her state of residence ("Minor") will be awarded to Minor's Parent who must sign and return all required documents. Prizes shown in advertising is for illustrative purposes only and may not reflect actual prize won.
6. PROCEDURES: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. On or about August 27, 2013, in a random drawing conducted by the Administrator, potential winners will be selected from among all eligible Entries received. The decision of the Administrator shall be final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
7. WINNERS: On or about August 28, 2013, the potential winners will be notified via email to obtain a mailing address as well as any additional required information or responses. Once mailing address is available, the potential winners may be sent paperwork by overnight delivery service. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  a potential winner's failure to respond to email notification within two (2) business days after transmission;  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;  the return of any other notification as undeliverable: a potential winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  a potential winner's failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the Address associated with the winning Entry;  a potential winner's failure to provide required additional information upon Administrator's request;  a potential winner's failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within five (5) business days after its mailing;  a potential winner's failure to be available to make the Trip on Sponsor-selected dates before August 31, 2014;  potential First Prize winner's failure to claim prize within four (4) business days after it is sent;  a potential winner's failure to validly claim the prize by September 30, 2013, and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of any prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. The Group must travel together on the same itinerary and members of the Group are solely responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents (i.e. valid photo I.D, etc.) before departure. All members of the Group will be required to execute a Release of Liability prior to ticketing. Anyone in the Group who is a Minor must be accompanied on the Trip by his/her Parent as one of the Group, who must sign and return all required documentation. Minors must be accompanied at all times during the Trip (including, but not limited to, in-flight, hotel stay, and all prize-related events) by a Parent. All taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner who will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the value of his/her prize. First Prizes will be delivered to First Prize Winners within 6-8 weeks of receipt of required paperwork.
RULES & WINNERS' LIST: For a winners' list (after August 30, 2013 and before October 31, 2013) and/or Rules (before August 19, 2013), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Teen Beach Movie Spectacular Summer Sweepstakes, Winner/Rules, c/o Ventura Associates International, LLC, 60 East 42 Street, Dept. VP, NYC, NY 10165. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by printing this web page.